We’re hiring! Technical Programme Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join Transport East as a Technical Programme Manager.
- Do you have recent experience of leading a technical work programme, tackling strategic transport challenges?
- Can you work closely with a range of partners to deliver results?
- Would you like to work in a varied, challenging and rewarding role in a new motivated team?
- Are you passionate about making a difference to transport in the East of England
The Technical Programme Manager is a new role at the centre of our work for this year, shaping our direction at a early stage. It is responsible for delivering our new Transport Strategy and Investment and Delivery Plan. You would also plan, procure and programme manage the technical work set out in our Business Plan.
Crucial to this role is working closely with government and partners across the region. To make sure our work aligns with local and national government’s priorities, especially decarbonisation and sustainable economic recovery and growth.
We need someone with strong experience in all aspects of strategic transport policy development. You would also need excellent analytical, procurement and communication skills.
We are a developing organisation and this role will evolve as we change and grow. So, it is a great opportunity for a flexible, motivated person to expand their experience and grow their career.
You will be joining a supportive and agile team of three – the Strategic Director, Communications Manager and Executive Assistant.
We are focused on engagement and achievement. We work flexibly, tackling challenges together through mutual support, communication, inclusivity and understanding.
The core team is supported and guided by a wider Strategic Officer’s Group, our committed and motivated team of officers from the partner bodies.
We can offer you:
- £49,603 pa (pro rata for part time)
- 37 Hours per week (part time work could be considered)
- Flexible working
- Career growth and exposure
This position is externally funded so is advertised for one year. However, this will be kept this under review.
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Andrew Summers, Strategic Director on Andrew.Summers@suffolk.gov.uk